söndag 25 november 2012

Praying for snow

Temperature is below 0 degrees, the snow cannons are now launching out tons of snow at Vassfjellet so the mountain should be ready to get slayed next weekend. My package that I requested is on the way from the boardroom in Boise which makes me more motivated to go shred with my new Union binders. Thanks to Chris at TBR for sending the package all the way to Norway, super pleased. My man Erik is now at home for a hospital visit, no worries though he's not hurt, just a monthly check and he should be back here by friday. Stay updated for photos and info. //OSCAR

If you haven't seen the darkside please go buy it at your local boardstore or download it from iTunes and support VIDEOGRASS. Shit's ill. Stay tuned



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar